Using layered foam sheets, cut and create a pair of wearable bird or dragon wings.
For school age children.
Also, for the duration of our special summer exhibition All Dressed Up (9 December - 5 February) drop in to our Art/Dressing Room for FREE art/craft and dress up type activities, for ages 2+ (during opening hours).
Terms and conditions:
- All materials supplied. Children should wear clothes suitable for working with paint.
- Your attendance may be digitally recorded through photographs, and images used to promote the gallery and its programs. By attending you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- To receive a full refund (minus an admin fee of 10% of session cost), please cancel your ticket or notify the library within two full working days (Mon-Fri).
- Refunds will not be given if you do not attend the event, are late or simply forget.
- If you are eligible for a refund, this can take up to 7 working days to process after the event date (due to bank transfer times).