Stop motion is an animation technique that uses objects that could be physically molded and manipulated to act accordingly. Unlike the currently popularized graphic animation that requires a huge amount of technical skills, stop motion technique teaches the animator about creativity, consistency and patience to get ideas into motion. Workshop Modules This workshop will introduce children to the basic techniques and behind the scenes of stop motion animation. Instruction will emphasize on creativity of model making, character development. Examples of great animation will be shown frequently, Basic film skills will be explored.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!
Age between 9 - 15yrs old.
The animator trainer was involved in making these projects (checkout our facebook to view more http://facebook.com/sanimotion8 ):
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1: Choose which classes you wish to enroll (The eventbrite ticket will only show the date of the first day. But the workshop is held for three (3) days):
- Batch 1: 19th-21st December 2016 (9am-12pm)
- Batch 2: 19th-21st December 2016 (2pm-5pm)
- Batch 3: 28th-30th December 2016 (9am-12pm)
- Batch 3: 28th-30th December 2016 (2pm-5pm)
STEP 2: Choose the type of registration you wish to make:
Types of registration:
- Early Bird: (until 25th November) RM250 each
- Single: RM290 each
- Siblings: RM250 each
STEP 3: Make payment via bank-in or online transfer and email your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. See below for "Payment Methods".
TENTATIVE / PROGRAM SCHEDULE
- Participants will be introduced to the history of stop motion animation, the differences of techniques and examples of stop motions.
- Participants will try out the equipment, make short tests and discuss on a theme or storyline.
- Participants will present their storyline and begin making their models or settings.
- Participants begin making their stop motion videos
- Continue making the videos if needed. Edit videos in computer.
- Edit videos in computer and screening time.
- Dry Clay/plasticine/ any material usable for making models.
- A work table to animate on
- Computers/ Laptops
Direct online transfer / Bank in: Please make payment immediately after registering to secure your place.
Account's Name: Syed Mahdi Almahdaly bin Syed Ahmad
Bank: CIMB 8003511595
Please send us confirmation of payment to email@example.com
* All emails will be replied within 24 hours.
****IMPORTANT: Subject on the Email: 'Payment School Holiday Workshop 2016'
Please include your contact number and the name of your children(s). So we can confirm your seat as soon as possible. Please bank in the correct amount.