Learn data-drive techniques for intergrating character education into existing curriculum; research-based strategies for interactions and instruction; and tips on involving staff, parents and the community. School teams will complete a pre-seminar self-assessment of their school's existing character education progamming and leave the seminar with specific goals for their school. Follow-up professional development and coaching will be available to participating schools.
• Recommended for teams of 3-6 educators and adminstrators, PreK-12.
• Training held from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM each day.
• A $100 nonrefundable deposit is due today to confirm your school team. $100 will be credited to final invoice.
• Cost: $125 per person; $25 discount per person if your building principal is one of your attending team members. Final invoices will be provided at a later date. Today's deposit will be credited on your final invoice.
• Credit: One hour of Drake University graduate credit or one hour license renewal credit is available. Credit is optional and the cost of credit is additional to the seminar cost.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.