San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2015 Scaling Up Business Growth Workshops
Bring YOUR LEADERSHIP TEAM for an information-packed day where you will create a roadmap to confidently scale your business growth in 2015.
Gain the Rockefeller Habits 2.0 tools and strategies you need to:
Get faster results with less effort by developing organizational clarity and accountability.
Develop a strategic advantage over your competitors and position your brand as a market leader.
See your company’s reputation and revenues soar as employees fulfill 100% of all promises.
Prepare to make the most of the four critical decisions facing every business leader:
- Attract and keep the right PEOPLE
- Become a magnet for A Players who are dedicated to your goals
- Increase accountability and results
Create a truly differentiated STRATEGY
- Clarify your core values
- Discover your SWOTs and trends
- Determine your 3-5 year key strategies to catapult your growth
Drive flawless EXECUTION
- Learn and apply the Rockefeller Habits 2.0
- Create a culture of accountability
- Fine-tune processes to run without drama
Have plenty of CASH to weather the storms
- Accelerate cash flow to fuel your evolution
- Improve your sales cycle and make sure you are never short on cash
Learn how to accelerate profitable GROWTH using the Rockefeller Habits™.
The Four Decisions™ refer to the critical decisionsthat growth companies must get right to maximize their revenue, profit and time. This workshop will teach you tools for making the right decisions to drive business growth in the areas of People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash.
All participants will receive a FREE copy of
SCALING UP: How a Few Companies Make It... and Why the Rest Don't by Verne Harnish
Gazelles International is your partner in growth
Gazelles International is the premier coaching association serving companies poised for exponential growth. Our certified business coaches empower organizations around the globe to fulfill their unique success trajectories.
When & Where
In-Synk: Aligning Strategies, Actions and Goals
In-Synk : Aligning Actions, Strategies, and Goals