The focus on this 3-day workshop is to introduce Apache Spark and core Spark APIs. This course is hands-on technical exercises to get developers up to speed in using Spark for data exploration, analysis, and building big data applications
Receive a digital CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION for display on your LinkedIn profiles with links back to the content and verification details to allow anyone to connect to your learning. Divergence Academy is Texas Workforce Commission approved career school.
This workshop can be taken standalone or as part of the sequence of four workshops that make up Data Science for Analysts.
- WORKSHOP #1: Python for Data Analysis (3 days)
- WORKSHOP #2: Introduction to Machine Learning (1 day)
- WORKSHOP #3: Scaling Data Analysis with Spark (3 days)
- WORKSHOP #4: Enterprise Data Warehousing & Analytics with Hadoop and Tableau (3 days)
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Overview of Big Data and Spark
- Using Spark’s Core APIs in Scala, Java, & Python
- Building Spark Applications – Spark SQL, streaming, MLlib and GraphX
- Deploying on a Big Data Cluster
- Building Applications for Multiple Platforms
After this workshop you should understand the tools and methods to perform large scale data analysis using Spark in small virtual environments on laptop and cloud-hosted service on Amazon Web Services.
When & Where