Actions and Detail Panel
Scaled Agile SAFe 4.0 Product Manager/Product Owner Training Las Vegas Apri...
Sat, Apr 29, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sun, Apr 30, 2017, 5:00 PM PDT
The Scaled Agile Alliance SAFe PM/PO (Product Manager / Product Owner) Certification is your cornerstone to successfully scaling Agile product development.
The SAFe PM/PO (Product Manager / Product Owner) certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean | Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in a business context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Executives, managers responsible for directing product development and product owners who maximize the business value of their corporate enterprise.
- This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework Product Manager / Product Owner (SAFe PM/PO).
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to manage enterprise agile SAFe teams by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow.
You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
This SAFe Agile PM/PO certification training course consists of eight modules:
- Intro to SAFe – Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework™.
- Lean Thinking – An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow.
- Agile Development – Application of Agile development in the enterprise context. Business Benefits.
- SAFe ScrumXP – An experiential walkthrough of “SAFe ScrumXP”, focusing on scalable technical, project management and economic prioritization practices that enable scaling to the program and portfolio level.
- Agile Release Train – Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains — long-lived programs whereby teams-of-agile-teams optimize quality and velocity delivery for the enterprises larger value streams.
- Agile Portfolio Management – Agile transformational patterns for Strategy and Investment Funding, Program Management, and Governance.
- Agile Architecture – Principles of Agile Architecture, role of System and Enterprise Architects, and Architecting with Flow.
- Scaling Leadership – Scaling Enterprise Lean | Agile leadership.
By the end of this SAFe Agile PM/PO certification training course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality.
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts.
- Gain the insights into the leadership skills most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context.