Actions and Detail Panel
SC2017 July 24-28 Late Pickup
Mon, Jul 24, 2017, 3:30 PM – Fri, Jul 28, 2017, 6:00 PM PDT
Students enrolled in any Learningtech.org camp at this location this week
Supervised recreation, ending at 6:00 pm, after dismissal from camp for the day
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I learn more?
- Visit our web site, here: http://www.learningtech.org/workshops/
- Send us email, here: email@example.com
- Call us, at: 650-598-0105
- What is the refund policy?
- Cancellations up to 2 weeks before first session: 90% of amount paid
- After that, 50% of the pro rata amount for the remaining sessions
- What discounts are available?
- Various discounts are available for the main camp activities
- Discounts are not applicable to early droppoff or late pickup
- Are any scholarships available?
Some scholarships are available, based on financial need (eligibility for free/reduced student lunch). Please contact us to confirm eligibility and availability.
- What happens if this gets cancelled?
This offering requires a minimum of 4 paid participants in a given week. If the minimum is not met, participants will be notified and full refunds will be provided.
- What is the maximum enrollment?
Max 30 enrollments in a given week
- If my child misses a day, can I get a pro rata refund?
No. Managing this becomes far too complicated. Sorry!
- Are students from other schools welcome?
All activities associated with this Summer Camp program are open to the public.
- Are there ID, minimum age, or other requirements to enter the event?
Participants must also be registered for a regular camp day activity.
- What are my transportation/parking options?
Parking is limited. Observe signage for parent dropoff. Arroyo School is a new SCSD school adjacent to Central Middle School. It is a 17 minute walk from San Carlos CalTrain station.
- What should I bring?
Campers should bring a bottle of water, snacks, and (for full-day campers), a sack lunch. For the safety of other campers, please do not bring nuts of any kind (not even PB&J sandwiches).
- May I pay by check? I don't feel comfortable using PayPal/credit/debit cards online.
Yes. Click on Show other payment options when you go to register. However, your seat is not guaranteed until your check has been received.