This seminar presents essential information for crafting a competitive proposal to meet the mission, standards and requirements of the NSF SBIR/STTR program. Training will include information and advice on:
- How to get registered so you can submit
- How to address each section of the proposal
- Targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Preparing a credible commercialization plan
- Navigating the submission process
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
Training will be held in Room is C406 in the Taubman Student Services Center on the LTU campus at 21000 West Ten Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48075-1058. Use Parking Lot C or D. Campus map
Lunch is included.
BBCetc Michigan Clients Attending Under Contract: Please note that if you register for this class and do not attend without 48 hr. notice, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
Refund Policy: Refunds can be made up until 48 hrs. prior to training. No refunds after that time.
Save This Event
When & Where