This Dept. of Defense-focused seminar provides detailed instruction on the ins and outs of preparing a proposal to meet the requirements of the DoD, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the submission process.
WHAT YOU’LL COME AWAY WITH:
- Up-to-date information about the DoD SBIR program
- Differences between the various DoD components
- Identifying a topic
- Outlines and considerations for each part of your proposal
- Strategies for targeting DoD’s mission and requirements
- Writing your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
Training will be held in Rm. M336 of the Buell Management Building. Interactive campus map Buell Bldg is #1 – Parking lot C.
Lunch is included.
BBCetc Michigan Clients Attending Under Contract: Please note that if you register for this class and do not attend without 48 hr. notice, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
Refund Policy: Refunds can be made up until 48 hrs. prior to training. No refunds after that time.
Save This Event
When & Where