Register for WAVE Week Summer 2017. All students are required to attend. After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite.com which will include all of the information you see below.
When registering for WAVE Week, type your name EXACTLY as it appears in your passport.
Check-in at the International Student Support Program Office (ISSP) located on the SBCC East Campus no later than the Monday of your WAVE Week. You can check-in anytime between 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Bring your passport and I-20 to the ISSP Office. We will provide you with specific instructions for the times and locations for all of your WAVE Week events.
Check-in takes about an hour.
Your Assessment Test is scheduled to begin promptly at 1 p.m. on the Monday of your WAVE Week.
WAVE WEEK SCHEDULE
Monday: Check-In (9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.) and Assessment Testing (1 p.m.)
Tuesday: Assessment Test Results, Lunch, Registration Assistance
Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: PD 101B class (.5 credit)
- If you need to change your plans, email our office immediately firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late arrivals are not allowed.
- Be prepared to be on campus every day during WAVE Week
- Bring your immigration documents with you on the first day
Getting ready to come to Santa Barbara? Check out some of these of links for helpful information:
- Before booking your flight ticket check out our helpful tips which include airport transportation information
- Check out our housing page and begin planning your living arrangements
- Get connected by checking out our SBCC International Facebook page
- Before you pack, check out the average temperatures in Santa Barbara
- If you have questions, email us at International@sbcc.edu
Refund Policy:If you are not able to attend SBCC, you may request a refund. Requests must be submitted no later than June 19, 2017. Requests after this date will be denied.