SBAC Lunch - Moraine Valley Community College
This month's Moraine Valley lunch will be held on Tuesday, February 18th, from 10:30am to 1pm. This event requires pre-registration because we use a caterer. Click here to pre-register. Pre-registering costs $16, and paying at the door will be $25. Pre-registration will close at 1pm the day before the event.
- Can’t access email while traveling
- Need help with MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Can’t connect to hotel or airport wireless/WiFi networks while traveling
- Trouble upgrading operating system
- Can’t get technical support outside of regular business hours
- Can’t get wireless network and security configured
- Need to remove spyware and viruses
- Need computer optimized and tuned-up
- Need to set up new technology device
- Need update of hardware drivers and other peripheral synch issues, including printers, PDAs, wireless phones, cameras)
Passwords, the Cloud, backups, securing data; it can all be overwhelming. We will bring you the answers in one spot. Bring your questions and concerns. Walk away with peace of mind. Join a fantastic crowd of business owners to celebrate getting all of your tools working smoothly and in sync with each other problem free. When it comes to networking, there’s still no substitute for face to face meetings. We want your face to network with us. If you're not networking, your competition thanks you!
Just to name a few of the the things you will gain: 1) Utilization of technology, 2) Online presence, 3) Technology challenges, 4) Cybersecurity, 5) Data storage and customer notification, and 6) innovation and intellectual property.
Again, to pre-register, click here and save money.
Moraine Valley Community College
9000 W College Pkwy
Building M, Moraine Room 3
Small Business Advocacy Council (SBAC)
The Small Business Advocacy Council (SBAC) was established in 2010 and currently represents over 600 businesses in the Chicagoland area. We are a non-partisan, member driven organization that promotes the success of small business through political advocacy, support services and educational programs. The SBAC is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization.