San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a tremendous opportunity for you to learn more about the Small Business Administration and the tools that they bring to the table, including:
- How does the SBA lending process work?
- What are eligible and ineligible applications for SBA-backed financing?
- What programs are available either directly or indirectly through the SBA that can benefit my business?
- What are the current trends with interest rates?
- What are the SBA-financed resources that can help my business?
Just stop by - reservation or not - to find out the answers to these and many more related questions on the third Friday of every month at The Hamilton Mill. And grab a beer afterward at Municipal Brew Works.
Format: Informal one-on-one with the SBA Branch Manager
When & Where
The Hamilton Mill
The Hamilton Mill is Butler County's business incubator, specializing in attracting companies focused on green energy, advanced manufacturing, water, and technology.
The Hamilton Mill is Butler County's business incubator with programs designed to accelerate the successful development of entrepreneurial companies through an array of business support resources and services.
With our many resources, including mentors, connections with academic institutions, and access to funding resources, we are dedicated to assisting startups and early-stage companies.
Located in downtown Hamilton, OH, "The Mill" continues to impact the Southwestern Ohio economy with its mission of assisting startups - water, green, clean, tech.