The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Springfield Branch will offer quarterly training opportunities for both SBA Lenders and small business owners. Download Flyer in PDF.
- Training Module 1: Designed for SBA Lenders
1:00 PM - Export Financing & Servicing/Liquidation
- Training Module 2: Designed for any member of the public desiring information on SBA programs or services.
2:00 PM - SBA Programs & Services
NO COST TO PARTICIPATE!
SBA for New Lenders topics:
- 7(a) Fees and Fee Waivers
- How the SBA Guaranty Works
- Credit Decisions
- Collateral Policy
- Interest Rates, Maturities, Eligibility and Uses of Proceeds
- Express Loans
- 504 Program
- Equity Requirements
- Acceptable Sources of Injection
- IRS Form 4506-T
- Debt Refinancing
- Changes of Ownership
- Business Valuation Requirements
- Occupancy Requirements
- Servicing Actions
- Liquidation Status Transfer
- Site Visit & Reporting Requirements
- Guaranty Purchase Requests
- Charge-Off & Referral to Treasury
Save This Event
When & Where
SBTDC hosted by MSU-WP
The Small Business & Technology Development Center (SBTDC) hosted by Missouri State University-West Plains is a technical assistance provider serving small businesses. Whether you are currently in business or thinking about starting a business, the SBTDC can assist in your venture!
Missouri State University is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Minority/ Female/ Veterans/ Disability/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity Employer and Institution. To become a student, call 417-255-7955. To support the university, call 417-255-7240.