Say Yes to No Debt, No Deficits, No Delinquencies – 12-Week Workshop
Drowning in consumer debt? Not sure how to budget? Not sure what to do when there is more month than money?
We invite you to Say Yes to No Debt, No Deficits, No Delinquencies a series of 12 workshops. Take the first 12 steps to financial freedom where you will learn to eliminate debt, deficits and delinquencies and in turn, establish deposits, dividends and deeds.
The Montclair Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., has partnered with the East Orange Stem Academy to host 12 Debt-Free workshops based upon the book, Say Yes To No Debt by DeForest B. Soaries. All workshops are FREE and open to the public. However, you are required to purchase both the book and workbook to participate.
Participants will experience a DECREASE in …
- The use of credit cards and consumer debt
- Late payment fees
- Emotional spending
- Spending beyond their means
- The influence of advertising in the use of their money
- Likelihood of using alternative financial services such as payday loans, rent to own, check cashing stores, pawn shops and auto title loans
- Stress related to finance
- Family drama caused by finances
- Fear of financial matters
Participants will experience an INCREASE in …
- Confidence, self-esteem and personal discipline
- Time spent on financial affairs
- Awareness of financial goals
- Reading and understanding bills
- Use of savings budgeting and insuring of assets
- Investments/wealth building activities, estate planning and the use of financial professionals
- Overall financial knowledge
- Donations to charities
Explore the possibilities at our launch event, Saturday, December 3, 2016, 9:00am to 10:30am where you will also have an opportunity to purchase your book and workbook.
Say Yes To No Debt: 12 Steps to Financial Freedom $11.99 + tax
dfree® Lifestyle: 12 Steps to Financial Freedom - Workbook $11.99 + tax
Your 12 FREE workshops will be held on Saturdays from 10:30am to 12:00pm on January 7, 14, 28, February 4, 11, 18, 25, March 4, 11, 18, 25 and April 1, 2017 at the East Orange Stem Academy, 129 Renshaw Ave., East Orange NJ, 07017.
To enroll please RSVP via Eventbrite. You may direct any questions to EconomicDev@MontclairAlumnae-DST.org.
#MontclairDeltas #MACDST #dfree #mydfree #dfreeNextLevel #SayYesToNoDebt