Savvy Social Security Planning Seminar "What Baby Boomers Need to Know..."
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
Learn the answers to your questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits?
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy?
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse?
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits?
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income?
When & Where
Business on the Edge Organizer
Business on the Edge is the Small Business Problem Solver. We help our customers get the word out about their events.