Actions and Detail Panel
Savoring The Bronx: Multi-Brewery Tour & Taste of the Real Little Italy
Sun, April 2, 2017, 11:15 AM – 5:15 PM EDT
Did you know that The Bronx has three (freakin’ amazing) breweries? And the real Little Italy?
Now that you’re caught up, do you want to cross them all off your bucket list in one day?
Join New York Adventure Club as we visit our northern-most borough for a bus trip to the three breweries in the Bronx, while picking up lunch from Arthur Avenue Market in the heart of the Bronx’s Little Italy.
Departing from Grand Central Terminal, this exclusive Adventure Club experience will include:
- A visit to the three breweries in the Bronx: Bronx Brewery, Gun Hill Brewing Co., and Chelsea Craft Brewing Company
- Complimentary tours, and beer tastings from pale ales, to IPAs, to Pilsner-Lager blends
- A legendary sandwich from Mike’s Deli on Arthur Avenue, the Real Little Italy of NYC — as American chef Emeril John Lagasse once said, “Don’t take the eight-hour trip to Italy. Just take a shortcut to the Bronx and visit Mike’s Deli. As a chef and a cook, it’s a party. Mike’s Deli is one of my favorite places to shop.”
- Bus transportation to/from Manhattan’s Grand Central Terminal
What are you waiting for? Let’s taste our way through The Bronx!
*Your ticket to this experience includes round trip transportation by school bus to/from Grand Central Terminal, select brewery tours, complimentary brewery tastings, and sandwich lunch from Arthur Avenue Market.
**Beer available for purchase at every brewery
- Meeting Time: 11:15am
- Leave Manhattan: 11:30am
- Bronx Brewery: 12:00pm — 1:00pm
- Pick up Lunch at Arthur Avenue: 1:15pm
- Gun Hill Brewery: 2:00pm — 3:00pm
- Chelsea Craft Brewing Company: 3:30pm — 4:30pm
- Arrive in Manhattan: 5:15pm
Must be 21 or older.
ID will be checked when getting on bus.
By attending a New York Adventure Club experience, you accept our terms of service.