Saving the Farms of NY State: Why Every New Yorker Should Care
- Steve Rosenberg-Senior Vice President at Scenic Hudson, Inc. and Executive Director at The Scenic Hudson Land Trust, Inc.
- Karen Washington-Owner and Farmer at Rise and Root Farm
- Didi Barrett-State Assemblywoman
- Dan Garodnick-Council Member
- Chris Cashen- Farmer at Miller's Crossing
Moderator Charles Platkin, PhD, JD, MPH, the executive director of the NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College, will discuss the importance of New York's foodshed and what is being done to preserve it.
Healthy Breakfast Will Be Served @ 8:30am, Talk at 9am