Actions and Detail Panel
Save Santa's Float! Fundraiser + Auction (Leadership Manhattan Beach)
Thu, March 16, 2017, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM PDT
Please join us for a very special winter wonderland experience in downtown Manhattan Beach! Help save this iconic tradition in our community that dates back to 1955.
Silent auction items include....
Two tickets to the Tony-Award winning Broadway smash hit "HAMILTON" in New York with backstage access to meet the cast and private meet-and-greet with star Javier Munoz (who plays Hamilton)
- Two night stay at the Beverly Hills SLS hotel and dinner for two at the renowned SLS Bazaar restaurant
The original Rudolph reindeer from the historic Manhattan Beach Santa Float
- VIP Passes to the Manhattan Beach Fireworks
- Dinner for 4 at the Manhattan Beach Fire House
- Weeklong private villa rental in Cancun, Mexico
- And lots more! (SoulCycle, Darren's, Equinox, Hush Hush, Haute Yogi, oh my!)
All proceeds benefit Leadership Manhattan Beach's Save Santa's Float renovation project, and are tax-deductible. Tickets include two (2) beverage tickets (Pre-Paid Tickets only). Limited tickets at the door (if still available!): $30
Leadership Manhattan Beach Class of 2017 - Mission Statement: Providing maximum holiday cheer in every corner of Manhattan Beach by revitalizing its iconic Santa Float which has brought joy to the community since 1955.
Leadership Manhattan Beach is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Manhattan Beach, CA.