Actions and Detail Panel
Sausage Making Experience
Fri 4 November 2016, 19:00 – 22:00 GMT
To celebrate British Sauasage Week we are passing on our passion, skills and knowledge in how to make the perfect banger! Our experience will lead you into art of sausage making from traditional sausages such as cumberland to how we create our breakfast banger.
Each experience covers:
- What pork cuts are best and why?
- What equipment is needed to make sausages at home.
- What ingredients, sausage skins and mixes can be used to produce sausages.
- Hands on experience creating 3 different types of gluten free sausages from scratch.
- Refreshments & a light farmhouse super!
- A how to booklet including sausage recipes to take home and try yourself!
Sausage Making Experience x 1: £59.99 inc VAT & Booking Fee
Sausage Making Experience x 2: £99.99 inc VAT & Booking Fee
Experiences last approximately 3 hours and are held in groups of no more than 4 people. If you purchase a 2 person ticket, you will share equipment and work together in creating your magnificent banger! Our experiences are aimed at beginners and provide you with the knowledge and confidence to try it at home afterwards.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
We have no age limit to our experience, but we ask that all person aged under 18 are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Based within Haigh Woodland Park, Cook & Foragers can be easily accessed from the parks main car parking facilities. When arriving please take a ticket at the barrier. This will be validated at the end of your experience.
Our address: Cook & Foragers, Haigh Woodland Park, Haigh, Wigan, WN2 1PE.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Tel: 01942 702706