The Sauce Readers' Choice Grand Tasting Party of the Year!
Sunday, June 26th, 2016 - 5pm-10pm
40 Top area Tastemakers
Online sales have ended. Tickets are still available at the door. $50
The Saucy Soiree will be held at St. Louis Union Station
TASTINGS- 5pm to 7:30pm
Be the first in town to see who was voted the "Top Favorites in the St. Louis Food Scene" at this food filled event. Get your own advanced copy of the winning results at the party, and be the first in town to congratulate the attending winners of Sauce Magazine's annual Readers' Choice poll before the issue is released in July.
Mingle and taste goodies from your favorite establishments, Enjoy 40 top restaurants, bartenders, wineries and breweries. Tastes are plentiful, complimentary and top-notch.
Here's a taste of what's to come at this year's event:
Southern, Sidney Street Cafe, Pappy's BBQ, Schlafly, Libertine, Olive and Oak, Companion, Randolfi's, Strange Donuts, 1111 Mississippi, Brasserie, Annie Gunn's, Cleveland-Heath, Chaumette Vineyards, Juniper, Chandler Hill Winery, Publico, Perennial, Mission Taco, Montelle Winery, Wasabi Sushi, Seoul Taco, Small Batch, Robust, Union Loafers, 4 Hands, Peacemaker, Porano, Bogart's, Guerilla Street, House of India, Urban Chestnut, J McArthurs, LuLu Chinese, Urban Chestnut, Chaumette Winery and amazing signature cocktails by Planter's House, Taste and Retreat Gastro Pub and much more.... Expect to be blown away this year!
Retro 40's inspired music by the talented Miss Jubilee and the Humdingers will be played inside the Mid-Way tasting area from 5:00pm to 7:30pm
Miss Jubilee and the Humdingers
After Party! The amazing Javier Mendoza band will perform upstairs in the gorgeous St. Louis Union Station Hotel's Grand Hall from 7:30pm to 10pm
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, June 26th at the beautifully restored Union Station Mid-Way and Grand Hall, 5pm-10pm.
- Doors open at 4:45pm.
- Winning establishment tastings will be served from 5pm-7:30pm. Tasting floor closed at 7:30pm
- Ticket includes beer and signature cocktail beverage. While supply lasts.
- Complimentary tastings include, food, beer, wine and spirits from 40+ establishments.
- Cocktail party and live music "After Party" will begin in the Grand Hall upstairs
in the hotel directly following the close of tastings at 7:30pm
- Entrance to the event is on S. 20th Street and Market Street, 1st floor.
- Paid parking on Union Station west lot.
- Tickets are $40 in advance/ $50 cash at the door. ATM onsite.
- NO Ticket refunds will be granted after 5pm, June 23, 2016. All sales final after this date.
- Cash bar will be available.
- Attire: dressy hip, get Saucy!
- Bring your appetite!
Never been to a Soiree? Check this site out the video on: http://www.saucysoiree.com
Can't wait to see you at the party!
Publisher and Founder
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS!