Actions and Detail Panel
Sargent at the Gardener Museum! donated by the Lynnfield Cultural Council
Wed, March 29, 2017, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Join us in the Children's Room at the Library for a FREE STEAM School class for children ages 3 and up! This class, part two of a three-class series, has been fully-funded by a grant from the Lynnfield Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency, for which we are very grateful, and will focus on the works of John Singer Sargent that are featured at the Isabella Stewart Gardener Museum in Boston. This class will integrate concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math pulled directly from the Massachusetts Preschool Guidelines, and will be one hour in length. Curious Kids uses a developmentally appropriate, play-based, hands-on approach to enrichment instruction and this class is a "don't miss!" Registration is limited to 10 children, so be sure to sign up early so that your child doesn't miss out!
A few policies:
- This class is for preschoolers ages 3 and up only.
- We apologize - while siblings of children registered for the class are welcome to attend with their parent or caregiver, we only have enough materials for those children registered for the class.
- If you must cancel, please email email@example.com to notify us of your absence
- If registration is full, please feel free to add yourself to the waitlist. Please note: you'll only be contacted if you've been added to the class.
- Parents and Caregivers are asked to stay; please remember to bring your registration "ticket," either on your phone or in hard copy!
- Please arrive promptly!