Join us on Thursday November 24 th, 2016 at our annual element61 SAP Business Analytics & Performance Management day focusing on delivering the most appropriate future proof Business Intelligence, Performance Management and data warehouse projects for your SAP landscape using SAP’s innovative Business Analytics solution portfolio.
With over 140 participants year after year, this is the most business focused event to understand which SAP Business Analytics solutions will fulfill your current and future reporting requirements. Have lunch with peers from your industry and functional domains. Swap stories and learn what they’re doing to maximize their SAP investments. We compose an interesting agenda, combining customer cases, product demos, integration roadmap and best practices.
You will have a choice between business and technology oriented tracks, organized in parallel :
- Understand SAP’s Business Intelligence Roadmap
- SAP Business Intelligence Roadmap & Strategy session
- Optimizing the Sales forecast and budgeting process at Tessenderlo Group using SAP BPC 10.1 Embedded on HANA
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud for BI and Planning solution demo & positioning
- What new opportunities can a modern Data Warehouse using SAP HANA bring you ?
- How to get started with Advanced Analytics & Big Data
- Will SAP Lumira 2.0 become our BI Swiss Army Knive ?
- What's New in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 ?
- Unscrambling SAP's Predictive Analytics Offering
- Best Practices to enhance the capabilities of SAP BPC 10.1
- Using SAP BPC for Microsoft as an integrated solution for the budgeting process at De Watergroep
- SAP BPC 10.1 Embedded/Standard on HANA Solution Demo
- SAP Digital Boardroom Solution Demo
Mark the date in your agenda & register today ! The location capacity is limited to 140 seats.
You can download the final & complete agenda here.