On December 25th, Santa uses a sleigh. But, tonight, you become his helpers and race around our area in a limousine.
At this holiday time, careen about the District (past the illuminated monuments, the holiday trees, the lights, the caroling) with your fellow young professional patriots in luxury and style. Have a blast in a friendly but frenzied chase with competing team limousines.
Search for Washington’s (and America's) quirks, secrets and trivia. It’s a quest for the famous and infamous, the historic and hysteric, the gory and the scandals - as you hunt for various items in luxury - with a special holiday season! You'll compete in tasks at the National Christmas Tree, the Capitol, and some of the most decorated and hidden treasures in DC.
Sound fun?? Here’s how it all works:
- Hunters are divided into teams, each with their own limousine and driver. Each team is given a list of items to retrieve and pictures to take from various locations around Washington.
- The list also contains locations where each team must check in by a certain time. Each team should take whatever items it has found and proceed to that location by the designated time. If you’re late, you lose points. Teams are not expected to retrieve all of the items listed.
- At each location, a holiday task will be assigned to be completed by one or all team members, and a different list of items to retrieve will be distributed. There will be three different check-ins throughout night.
- Bonus points will be given to the first team to arrive at each location. Teams will leave each location in the order in which they arrived. The winning team will be the one that collects the most points. Prizes will be awarded to the top team.
- At the end of your adventure, your whole group will come back laughing, ready to share some great stories and excited to enjoy the special treat we have waiting for you.
This is a sneaky and very fun way to "tour" Washington’s most interesting places - especially on the 4th of July. Throughout the night, you’ll visit many Washington landmarks including restaurants, schools, and theaters. There are dozens of items listed and what you see depends upon your team's resolve, speed and ability to have fun.
Note: For legal purposes, drinks will not be provided in each limousine. You may purchase alcohol and bring it in to the limo at your own expense.
Note: Final Stop will be near Metro Center. So, please plan accordingly if you drive. You may wish to park near there and Metro to Roslyn.
NOTE: The Race starts promptly at 7:00 PM Meet at the Roslyn Metro Station. As you come up the escalator, check in is immediately outside of the turnstiles and inside the building to your left (in front of Panera on the first floor).
Smart Casual; Independence Day Wear Encouraged