Santa Claus trades his signature sleigh and reindeer for a shiny, red fire engine (courtesy of the Larkspur Fire Department) for a noon arrival at Bon Air on the first three Saturdays of December. Come and whisper your wish-list in the ear of Jolly Ol’ Elf as he greets children of all ages with a “ho-ho-ho” and a bit of holiday magic.
Bon Air is a winter wonderland and festive destination for one-stop holiday shopping and entertainment for the whole family. Peace and joy abound with, balloon twisting, live holiday jazz and The N9 SINGERS, an all-female acappella ensemble.
Other activities to enjoy:
- Complimentary photos with Santa
- Tree lot and holiday decorations
- Food drive supporting Marin Food Bank
- Santa Claus arrives at Noon; live music begins at 12:30 p.m.
- Pronzini’s Christmas Lot opens November 26—December 24; every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.