San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you know Dasher, Dancer, Donner & Vixen? Have you been naughty or nice this year? Do you like to participate in fun, casual, themed holiday activities? Do you like to run and have a beer after? If so this event is for you.
WHAT IS THE SANTA HAT DASH?
The Santa Hat Dash 5K & 10K is a fun run from downtown NYC through the Hudson River Park. Basically runners and walkers dress up as Santa, reindeers, or anything warm and festive. We meet at Primary's warm office space to check in, stay warm, and store our bags vefore we run. Everyone gets a Santa Hat with their registration. Stay cozy inside, drink warm beverages, and at 10:00 a.m. run up the west side along the Hudson River Park.
We stand for two things. Having a great time, and giving back to the community. A profits will be donated to Covenant House https://ny.covenanthouse.org/ and the run will be followed by a post run party at Primary's warm space - beer included with registraion.
- REGISTER – Space is limited to 200 people!
- Bring your friends and holiday cheer!
- Grab your Santa, Elf, or Holiday Costume.
- Meet, Check in or Register, and pick up your race packet at Primary 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Dress warm!
- 10:15 a.m. Start time for both the 5K and 10K runners / walkers
- Finish, Head back to Primary for an apres run celebration
- Stay with your friends and enjoy the day!
- There are no refunds for this event...