Actions and Detail Panel
Sangoma SBC Training - London, UK - May 2017
Thu, May 11, 2017, 9:30 AM – Fri, May 12, 2017, 5:30 PM BST
Sangoma’s SBC Training is a two-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure and deploy Sangoma’s Session Border Controllers. The training will highlight product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture, and strategies, use cases, installation, and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills. The training will be lead by a Sangoma industry expert to further dive into real world examples and deployments.
In this training, each student will learn:
- Important SBC deployment architectures and strategies
- Use cases: Remote users, SIP trunking
- Installation and implementation techniques
- Troubleshooting skills to help diagnose network related issues
Each student will be equipped with their brand new training kit (and get to keep the kit for FREE!).
Option #1: Training Fee £899
1. The kit, worth £675, includes the following equipment:
- 1 X Small-to-Medium-Business SBC
- 2 X Sangoma IP Phones (s500, s300)
2. For the hands-on labs, in addition to the FREE kit, trainees will also be provided:
- SIP Trunks from a local provider
Please note that PCs/laptops will not be provided in the training room. You'll need to bring your own.
Early Bird Discount - £719
Register by 31st March and get 20% OFF on the regular fee.
Option #2: Training Fee £459
This option does not include the training kit.
Training Venue: How to get there?
Robert Denholm House is within easy reach of London, about an hour away from the Heathrow airport and only 30 minutes from Gatwick airport.
2-Day FREE Lodging
We are offering 2-day complimentary lodging at the training venue for all the registrants.
Lunch and Refreshments
Will be provided to all the attendees as part of the training package.
What do you need to bring to the training?
Your personal laptop.
For questions, send an email to email@example.com