Controlling the Buyer-Seller Dynamic
No matter the size of your business, a single person tech start up or a Fortune 500 Mega Corp, Sales Revenue is the engine that drives your business. If you aren't satisfied with your sales results, then you should participate in this Sandler Sales Boot Camp.
The Sandler Sales Boot Camp is known for providing a systematic approach to selling and philosophies, processes and tactics that really work. Whether you’re the CEO, President, Owner or salesperson of a company that sells technology, manufactured products, financial services, tangible products or intangible services - this is a boot camp you can’t miss - regardless of your sales experience!
Topics will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating new business opportunities from scratch
- Achieving mutual respect in the sales process
- Not getting bled for "Unpaid Consulting"
- Overcoming difficult objections
- Getting your price for your products and services
- Winning business when we are not the 'cheapest solution'
- Knowing what it takes to truly differentiate ourselves from the competition
- Moving prospects and clients out of "stall mode" and triggering them to action
In addition to the tools, information and the knowledge gained, participants will receive:
- Six-month access to Sandler Online
- A copy of a top-selling Sandler book Prospecting: The Sandler Way
- A DISC profile
This Sales Bootcamp starts at 8:30 AM and ends at 4:00 PM. Materials will be provided when you arrive. Plan to be there between 8:00 AM and 8:15 AM. Dress is business casual.
Seating is limited, so don't miss out... Register today!