Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Save This Event

Event Saved

Sandler Sales Training Clinic - 1 DAY

Menett J. Afner, a 17 year Sandler Training expert, contact phone # is (562)986-4144, or menett@sandler.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)

Sandler Sales Training Clinic - 1 DAY

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Remaining Sales End Price Fee Quantity
General Admission 34 Tickets Aug 22, 2017 $495.00 $13.37

Who's Going

Loading your connections...

Share Sandler Sales Training Clinic - 1 DAY

Event Details

 

This is a 1-Day Program designed to deliver key skills for business success around Sales, Marketing, Leadership and Sales Management.  

 

Interviewing?          Entrepreneur?         Becoming a new business owner?            Looking for the FAST PATH to Success?

SALES AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE THE KEY TO BOTH PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT!

 

The Success Triangle

  • The three factors that dictate your business success or failure when it comes to growing your business.
  • Hidden barriers to success in selling your services and solutions, and how to overcome them.

The Sandler Selling System:  Strategy — The Art of Mutual Agreement

  • Learn why and HOW 20% of solutions and service providers make 80% of the sales.
  • Discover the tricks employed by savvy buyers and how to avoid getting trapped.
  • Discover Their Reasons to Buy

Making the First Minutes Count — Every Time

  • Tactics to build rapport — most non-sales professionals put 100% of their effort into the 7% factor. Learn about the other 93% and how to build credibility and trust quickly.
  • Exactly what to listen for in the prospect’s or customer’s initial reactions — and how to respond. 

Discover Their Reasons to Buy

  • People “buy” emotionally.  Questions to uncover your prospect’s personal hot buttons.
  • How to get them interested, even if they say they aren’t. 

Shorten your Sales Cycle by Staying In Control

  • Design a series of questions to keep the call flowing smoothly.
  • You know what you should do — talk less, listen more, stay in control, get commitment — we’ll show you how to do it. 

State-of-the-Art closing Tactics that work

  • How to know when to close.
  • How to close users vs. managers vs. financial decision-makers. 

How to keep Customers from using other Service Vendors to squeeze you

  • How to uncover a prospect’s likelihood of defecting to the competition.
  • Techniques to avoid feature-to-feature combat and make your prospect see your solution as a custom fit. 

How to handle the toughest Product and Service sales situations

  • Assess your current responses to your most common objections, stalls and put-offs.
  • Non-traditional tactics to handle even hostile prospects. 

When and How to talk about Money

  • Why, and how product and service sales people leave money on the table.
  • How to find out who really controls the purse strings. 

Build and Grow Your Business - Prospecting Techniques to fill your pipeline

  • How to warm up to cold calls, sales calls and prospecting.
  • Eliminate peaks and valleys in your income and your business pipeline. 

What do I do next?

  1. Register for the event on this page.
  2. Contact Sandler Training at 562.986.4144 or 562.201.2903.
  3. Get info from us to take your online DISC assessment.
  4. Inquire about your PRE-CLASS homework.
  5. Schedule a PRE-CLASS interview with us ASAP!


Save This Event

Event Saved

When & Where


Long Beach
5150 E. Pacific Coast Hwy
Suite 200
Long Beach, CA 90804

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)


  Add to my calendar

Organizer

Menett J. Afner, a 17 year Sandler Training expert, contact phone # is (562)986-4144, or menett@sandler.com

Space is limited! For more information, please contact:

Menett J. Afner @ 562.986.4144 |  menett@sandler.com

with any questions or pre-program homework 

  Contact the Organizer
Sandler Sales Training Clinic - 1 DAY
Things to do in Long Beach, CA Class Business

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.