Calling all youth development professionals and consultants who work with youth programs; join us for our very own "holiday office party"! Come hang out and network in an informal and festive environment. Networking is always more fun with a friend!
The Goals of The Sandbox Collective: To create an alternative to traditional professional development experiences and to host a forum for networking, resource sharing and collaboration for adults who: work with, on behalf of, and advocate for youth in Philadelphia.
You should join us if these guiding principles resonate with you:
- You use a strengths-based approach to work with youth, families & communities;
- You have an interest in collaborating with adults who work with, for, and/or on behalf of youth;
- You look at your work as a juicy extension of your purpose;
- A part of you wants to create from outside of the 'systems’;
- You think that work and play can co-exist;
- You are seeking thought/test partners who share similar values abut their approach to working with youth, families, & communities
Like us on Facebook and stay up to date with meetings, resources, job postings and more!