Achieve the skills needed to create spectacular night photographs in this photo walking tour. You’ll gain the skills to capture stunning, colorful and dramatic low light and night photographs. Your instructors will guide you along a hands-on walking tour with multiple photo demonstrations. You’ll be able to shoot photographs alongside your instructor and get tips and advice on how to improve your images.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create light trails and motion effects with the use of long exposures
- Making use of artificial lights to highlight your subject during long exposures
- Enhancing colors and lights with the use of the “Black Card Technique”
- How to use the bulb mode setting and timed exposure settings to create better images
- Necessary and recommended equipment and accessories
Group will meet at the Ferry Building on the San Francisco Embarcadero Waterfront
One Ferry Building
San Francisco, California 94111
$79, plus Eventbrite online processing fee
Save 10% if you register more than 2 weeks in advance!
What to Bring
Be sure to bring a camera that has the capability to manually focus, along with a fully charged battery, memory cards, and tripod. We suggest a shutter release if you have one and comfortable shoes for the walk.
Max Class Size
Due to the very hands on nature of this workshop, class size is limited to 25 people.
Beginner - Advanced