Actions and Detail Panel
San Francisco Giants vs San Diego Padres Baseball Game
Sat, April 29, 2017, 2:30 PM – 10:30 PM PDT
Photo from Travel Leisure.
SIGNUP DEADLINE: Ticket sales for this event will end on March 31 at 11:30PM.
Baseball has been a big part of American Culture. You have to experience this American baseball culture in the home of San Francisco Giants, AT&T Park! They are going against San Diego Padres.The baseball game isn't all about the game itself. There is so much to enjoy at the stadium such as food (hotdogs, garlic fries, and more!), gift shops, and wall of fame.
The game starts at 6:05pm. We will leave Student Center at 2:30pm.
Please bring money to buy food.
The minimum number of tickets that need to be sold in order to have this event is 14.
The maximum number of tickets that will be available for this event is 21.
SIGNUP DEADLINE: Ticket sales for this event will end on February 28 at 11:30PM.
If you are being transported with the group, you must fill out the Release of Liability Form.
You can change your mind and get your money back up UNTIL seven days before the excursion. After that, you will not be refunded, although you can trade with another interested student (you will be responsible for communicating the change to International Programs staff and for exchanging money directly with the other student). How to request a refund.
- The number of people who can go on each excursion is limited. Spots are available on a first-come-first-served basis, so sign up as soon as possible!
- Sign ups usually close 24 hours to 7 days before each excursion, so do not wait until the last minute to register.
- All payments must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- You will pay for meals unless otherwise noted.
- All participants must sign a liability form before departure and all participants must abide by the rules and behavior code established. Excessive or illegal drinking will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to exclude students who do not abide by the rules from future excursions.