San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- What: RETAIL TECH FORUM #RetailTech #SFFW13
- When: September 26th, 2013, Thursday, 6pm
- Where: Art Institute of San Francisco, 1130 Market Street, San Francisco 94102
- Tickets: $10 Early Bird, $15 Late Bird, $20 At the door
- RSVP: http://sffw13retailtechforum.eventbrite.com/
- ONLY CREDENTIALED MEDIA ARE ALLOWED TO COVER THIS EVENT
- Join our Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/retailtechnology/
- Visit Retail Tech Summit: http://www.retailtechsummit.net/
- GENSLER - Andrew Bornand, Director Digital Experience
- CISCO SYSTEMS - Kenneth Leung, Sr. Manager – Integrated Marketing Strategy and Planning
- STOREFRONT - Tristan Pollock, Co-Founder and COO
- WALMART.COM - Matt Allred, Merchandise Manager Apparel
- MODERATED BY RETAIL DESIGN INSTITUTE (RDI) IRON CREATIVE COMMUNICATION - Matt Cooke VP at RDI and Head of User Experience at Iron Creative
RETAIL+TECH Summit Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship for the Future of Retail - happening now in San Francisco. The Next Big Thing. Once the conversation turns to the entirety of retail experience, the optimization of omni-channel and contextual marketing, and the technological promise of "anything-anywhere," you have to go BIG. We're turning the entire City of San Francisco into a Retail Incubator.
UBmobile platform enables anyone to create an Instagram-like interactive mobile marketing and sales app in minutes! At UBmobile they believe that anyone should be able to create their very own mobile app. They help individuals and businesses engage their customers and drive revenue by creating a branded mobile sales channel.
Neuro Drinks is a line of great tasting drinks with a purpose—to enhance your daily life. Each neuro drink has a carefully crafted blend of healthy vitamins and minerals that provide a specific benefit such as boosting mental performance, reducing stress and helping you sleep better. Each neuro has only 35 calories, contains no artificial flavors or colors, and has a fully recyclable bottle. neuro is available at retailers nationwide.
Beecham Research Limited (BRL) is a technology market research, analysis and consulting firm originally established in 1991. Beecham Research focuses on the growing M2M (machine-to-machine) market and the increasing use of Remote Device Management and Services – also often referred to by terms such as: Embedded Connectivity, Embedded Networking, Remote Device Monitoring, Remote Asset Management, Pervasive Internet and Pervasive Computing.
Fashion Tech Network is the fastest growing and leading nationwide organization in education and economic development at the convergence of fashion and technology with chapters in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York and Los Angeles.
SAN FRANCISCO FASHION WEEK® represents the new vanguard in the convergence of fashion, technology and innovation, and is THE most pivotal fashion week platform to watch from the innovation and creative capital of the world – San Francisco.
#SFFW13 2013 WEEK SCHEDULE:
- 09/24/13-09/29/13 - WEARABLE TECH TALKS - RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/wearabletechnology/
- 09/23/13 - OPENING RECEPTION [Folsom Street Foundry] RSVP: http://sffw13reception.eventbrite.com/
- 09/24/13 - DAPPERHOOD MENSWEAR SHOWCASE [Ligne Roset] RSVP: http://sffw13dapperhood.eventbrite.com/
- 09/25/13 - FASHION TECH EXPO [Shared-SF] RSVP: http://sffw13fashiontechexpo.eventbrite.com/
- 09/26/13 - RETAIL TECH FORUM [Art Institute San Francisco] RSVP: http://sffw13retailtechforum.eventbrite.com/
- 09/27/13 - EMERGING DESIGNERS - Runway Showcase [Folsom Street Foundry] RSVP: http://sffw13emergingdesigners.eventbrite.com/
- 09/28/13 - READY TO WEAR - Runway Showcase [DZine] RSVP: https://sffw13rtwdesigners.eventbrite.com/
- 09/29/13 - AVANT GARDE & COUTURE - Runway Showcase [Nissan/Infiniti] RSVP: https://sffw13avantgardecouture.eventbrite.com/
- 09/29/13 - SFFW13 Official AFTER PARTY - [Qi Ultralounge] RSVP Required: http://sffw13afterparty.eventbrite.com/
When & Where
Contact FashionTechPR.com via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.