San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
San Francisco Fashion and Merchants Alliance, Inc. (SFFAMA) is pleased to announce San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2013 : September 23-29, 2013. San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2013 will highlight the convergence of fashion and technology unique to the San Francisco fashion industry while showcasing emerging designers and student collections.
FEATURED READY TO WEAR COLLECTIONS:
- Artemis by Shock Feathers [Womenswear]
- J & J [Womenswear/Menswear]
- Mariya Milavidova [Womenswear]
- Mansoor Scott [Womenswear]
- Rebecca Cho [Womenswear]
- Blue by Saks 5th [Menswear]
- Marc by Marc Jacobs w/ Vince [Menswear]
- Red by Saks 5th [Menswear]
San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2013 is a growing celebration highlighting the strategic convergence of fashion, design and technology unique to the San Francisco fashion industry while showcasing innovative and emerging designers and week-long events and workshops featuring entrepreneurs in fashion, design, wearable technology, startups, retailers and public projects. Runway shows feature Couture, Ready to Wear, Menswear Showcase and Emerging Designers. Fashionistas, Techies, boutiques, buyers, bloggers, design leaders and key industry influencers will descend upon the City by the Bay. This city-wide event will feature multiple locations for seven days and nights of fashion celebrating San Francisco style, spirit and leading innovation.
- Dress Code Enforced [Dress To Impress]
- Door Opens at 6:30pm, Runway Starts at 7:30pm
- Tickets: $30 Early Bird / $35 Late Bird / $40 At The Door
- 18+ Over Event, Show ID & Ticket at the Door
- ONLY APPROVED/CREDENTIALED MEDIAS ARE ALLOWED TO COVER THIS EVENT [WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING MEDIA PASSES]
SFFAMA, Inc. produces the annual SAN FRANCISCO FASHION WEEK® showcasing innovative and emerging designers, innovative brands and sponsors, and a full schedule of events and workshops featuring fashion, design and technology entrepreneurs, retailers and public projects. SAN FRANCISCO FASHION WEEK® is the premier representative event for individuals, groups and organizations involved in the development and transformation of the fashion industry business vertical in San Francisco into the innovation and technology global industry leader. SAN FRANCISCO FASHION WEEK® represents the new vanguard in the convergence of fashion, technology and innovation, and is THE most pivotal fashion week platform to watch from the innovation and creative capital of the world – San Francisco.
#SFFW13 2013 WEEK SCHEDULE:
- 09/24/13-09/29/13 - WEARABLE TECH TALKS - RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/wearabletechnology/
- 09/23/13 - OPENING RECEPTION [Folsom Street Foundry] RSVP: http://sffw13reception.eventbrite.com/
- 09/24/13 - DAPPERHOOD MENSWEAR SHOWCASE [Ligne Roset] RSVP: http://sffw13dapperhood.eventbrite.com/
- 09/25/13 - FASHION TECH EXPO [Shared-SF] RSVP: http://sffw13fashiontechexpo.eventbrite.com/
- 09/26/13 - RETAIL TECH FORUM [Art Institute San Francisco] RSVP: http://sffw13retailtechforum.eventbrite.com/
- 09/27/13 - EMERGING DESIGNERS - Runway Showcase [Folsom Street Foundry] RSVP: http://sffw13emergingdesigners.eventbrite.com/
- 09/28/13 - READY TO WEAR - Runway Showcase [DZine] RSVP: https://sffw13rtwdesigners.eventbrite.com/
- 09/29/13 - AVANT GARDE & COUTURE - Runway Showcase [Nissan/Infiniti] RSVP: https://sffw13avantgardecouture.eventbrite.com/
- 09/29/13 - SFFW13 Official AFTER PARTY - [Qi Ultralounge] RSVP Required: http://sffw13afterparty.eventbrite.com/
DZINE occupies an airy 15,000 sq. ft. showroom in the San Francisco design district. White and gray walls and bare concrete floors create a neutral backdrop. The effect is minimal, yet inviting. It is a space that places emphasis on the line, proportion and detail of the furniture itself, reflecting respect for the integrity of each design and its creator. Inspired by the great showrooms of Milan, DZINE restricts the showroom floor to a handful of notable manufacturers of high-end contemporary furniture. The placement of furniture, accessories and art is carefully planned to create vignettes that offer more than mere display; rather, the environment presents a unified design vision – an aesthetic, an attitude, a lifestyle.Every beautifully crafted item in the showroom – whether bold or understated – reflects dedication to quality and authenticity; a belief that design is ultimately about living with greater elegance and ease.
UBmobile platform enables anyone to create an Instagram-like interactive mobile marketing and sales app in minutes! At UBmobile they believe that anyone should be able to create their very own mobile app. They help individuals and businesses engage their customers and drive revenue by creating a branded mobile sales channel.
Neuro Drinks is a line of great tasting drinks with a purpose—to enhance your daily life. Each neuro drink has a carefully crafted blend of healthy vitamins and minerals that provide a specific benefit such as boosting mental performance, reducing stress and helping you sleep better. Each neuro has only 35 calories, contains no artificial flavors or colors, and has a fully recyclable bottle. neuro is available at retailers nationwide.
Apple San Francisco, Beecham Research, Cinta Salon, DZine, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Folsom Street Foundry, Ligne Roset, Mingle Media, Pigment Cosmetics, Saks Off 5th, San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology
When & Where
Contact FashionTechPR.com via email at: email@example.com.