San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2013: EMERGING DESIGNERS #SFFW13 [21+ OVER]
Friday, September 27, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Fashion and Merchants Alliance, Inc. (SFFAMA) is pleased to announce San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2013 : September 23-29, 2013. San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2013 will highlight the convergence of fashion and technology unique to the San Francisco fashion industry while showcasing emerging designers and student collections.
FEATURED COLLECTIONS BY:
- Anubha Srivastav [Womenswear]
- Leela Dhanya Gutta [Womenswear]
- Sam Shan [Womenswear]
- Trixie Zarate [Womenswear]
- Cafe Blue [Menswear]
- Irys Kornbluth [Menswear]
- Taylord Bird & Taylor Vintage w/ Penguin [Menswear]
San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2013 is a growing celebration highlighting the strategic convergence of fashion, design and technology unique to the San Francisco fashion industry while showcasing innovative and emerging designers and week-long events and workshops featuring entrepreneurs in fashion, design, wearable technology, startups, retailers and public projects. Runway shows feature Couture, Ready to Wear, Menswear Showcase and Emerging Designers. Fashionistas, Techies, boutiques, buyers, bloggers, design leaders and key industry influencers will descend upon the City by the Bay. This city-wide event will feature multiple locations for seven days and nights of fashion celebrating San Francisco style, spirit and leading innovation.
- Dress Code Enforced [Dress To Impress]
- Runway Starts at 7:30pm
- Tickets: $20 Early Bird / $25 Late Bird / $30 At The Door
- Cash Bar with Special Drinks
- THIS IS A 21+ OVER EVENT, ID at the Door
- ONLY APPROVED/CREDENTIALED MEDIAS ARE ALLOWED TO COVER THIS EVENT [WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING MEDIA PASSES]
SFFAMA, Inc. produces the annual SAN FRANCISCO FASHION WEEK® showcasing innovative and emerging designers, innovative brands and sponsors, and a full schedule of events and workshops featuring fashion, design and technology entrepreneurs, retailers and public projects. SAN FRANCISCO FASHION WEEK® is the premier representative event for individuals, groups and organizations involved in the development and transformation of the fashion industry business vertical in San Francisco into the innovation and technology global industry leader. SAN FRANCISCO FASHION WEEK® represents the new vanguard in the convergence of fashion, technology and innovation, and is THE most pivotal fashion week platform to watch from the innovation and creative capital of the world – San Francisco.
#SFFW13 2013 WEEK SCHEDULE:
- 09/24/13-09/29/13 - WEARABLE TECH TALKS - RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/wearabletechnology/
- 09/23/13 - OPENING RECEPTION [Folsom Street Foundry] RSVP: http://sffw13reception.eventbrite.com/
- 09/24/13 - DAPPERHOOD MENSWEAR SHOWCASE [Ligne Roset] RSVP: http://sffw13dapperhood.eventbrite.com/
- 09/25/13 - FASHION TECH EXPO [Shared-SF] RSVP: http://sffw13fashiontechexpo.eventbrite.com/
- 09/26/13 - RETAIL TECH FORUM [Art Institute San Francisco] RSVP: http://sffw13retailtechforum.eventbrite.com/
- 09/27/13 - EMERGING DESIGNERS - Runway Showcase [Folsom Street Foundry] RSVP: http://sffw13emergingdesigners.eventbrite.com/
- 09/28/13 - READY TO WEAR - Runway Showcase [DZine] RSVP: https://sffw13rtwdesigners.eventbrite.com/
- 09/29/13 - AVANT GARDE & COUTURE - Runway Showcase [Nissan/Infiniti] RSVP: https://sffw13avantgardecouture.eventbrite.com/
- 09/29/13 - SFFW13 Official AFTER PARTY - [Qi Ultralounge] RSVP Required: http://sffw13afterparty.eventbrite.com/
UBmobile platform enables anyone to create an Instagram-like interactive mobile marketing and sales app in minutes! At UBmobile they believe that anyone should be able to create their very own mobile app. They help individuals and businesses engage their customers and drive revenue by creating a branded mobile sales channel.
Neuro Drinks is a line of great tasting drinks with a purpose—to enhance your daily life. Each neuro drink has a carefully crafted blend of healthy vitamins and minerals that provide a specific benefit such as boosting mental performance, reducing stress and helping you sleep better. Each neuro has only 35 calories, contains no artificial flavors or colors, and has a fully recyclable bottle. neuro is available at retailers nationwide.
Apple San Francisco, Beecham Research, Cinta Salon, DZine, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Folsom Street Foundry, Ligne Roset, Mingle Media, Pigment Cosmetics, Saks Off 5th, San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology
When & Where
Contact FashionTechPR.com via email at: email@example.com.