Next class starting
January 16, 2017
Video Conference Details
Will be sent once you register and payment is received
This course is meant for IT professionals who are Systems Admins, Developers, Testers, Solutions Architect, Release Engineers, Cloud Professionals and others who want to build a career in DevOps.
There are no specific prerequisites to become a DevOps Practitioner. Anyone with basic knowledge of Linux and Networking can take up this DevOps Certification course.
1. Basics of DevOps
- Why DevOps
- What is DevOps,
- DevOps Market Trends
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- DevOps delivery pipeline
- DevOps ecosystem.
2. Build tools - GIT and Jenkins
- Automatic Source Code Management using GIT and Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Introduction to VCS and GIT
- GIT File workflow
- Important GIT Commands
- Introduction to Continuous Integration and Jenkins
- Plugin Management in Jenkins
- Various scenarios of Building Delivery Pipeline.
3. Build and Test Automation
- How to build an appropriate delivery pipeline and perform test automation on it.
- You can also understand the various security options and notification management in Jenkins.
- Build Setup in Jenkins
- Test Automation
- Security in Jenkins
- Notification System.
4. Containerization using Docker
- Identify the difference between containers and VMs.
- Virtualization using Docker
- Deep dive into image and containers concept in Docker.
- What and Why of Containers
- Introduction to Docker
- Docker Fundamentals
- Image Distribution
- Docker Containers.
5. Docker Commands and Use-cases
- Networking concepts in Docker
- Best way to use the Docker Volume
- Creating a Docker file.
- Docker Networking
- Docker Volumes
- Docker Files.
- "Infrastructure -as-Code"
- Master-agent architecture and catalog compilation in Puppet
- Write a Puppet program using Puppet DSL
- Puppet Introduction
- Puppet Architecture
- Basic Puppet Terminologies
- Puppet Language Constructs.
- Install modules from a third-party tool
- Node classification using hiera and ENC
- Puppet environment structure and configuration
- Various kinds of puppet classes and puppet template.
- Introduction to Chef
- Chef – Server Architectures
- Chef Workstation
- Chef – Repo
- Servers and Nodes
- Cookbooks and Recipes
- Installing chef with Knife
- Data – Bags
- Introduction to Ansible
- Setting up Ansbile and Vagrant
- Ansible Foundating
- Ansible Command Line Usage
- Ansible Real Time Production Examples- USE CASES
This course will be delivered through:
Instructor Led -
- Online Training
- 24 hours over 4 weeks
- 2-3 times per week
1. Class recordings will be made available.
2. Post class support
3. Course material available.
4. Tableau Software access
5. Career advancement and Job placement assistance
1. 100% refund will be provided only if we DO NOT hold the class and/or we reschedule the class and the new dates and timings don't work for you.
2. If the class is held as per schedule, you don't show up or you register, purchase a training ticket and then change your mind, we will not issue a refund.