San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Why are Liz Weiner and Steve Felix the ‘go-to’ presentation coaches for the commercial real estate industry?
They understand the language and culture:
- What to say - what not to say
- How to say it - how not to say it
Sign up for this multi-dimensional, interactive group workshop...
...specifically designed by Liz and Steve for professionals at all levels in the commercial / institutional real estate community.
Improve your presentation skills in just 4 hours!
and OBSERVE IMMEDIATE RESULTS!
Ideal for commercial real estate professionals, at all levels, who present:
… new business development pitches
… at internal meetings
… to existing clients
… on conference calls
… at industry & networking events
… on teams with colleagues
You will leave with tools to sharpen your presentation skills:
- Create positive first impressions
- Reduce anxiety and develop confidence
- Raise awareness of distracting verbal and non-verbal habits
- Develop crisp, clear and concise messaging
- Present key points with clarity and impact
- Craft powerful beginnings and effective endings
- Engage audience as well as colleagues
- Learn to capitalize on strengths and acknowledge areas to improve
- Refine nuances of your delivery
- ‘Read’ audience and make real-time adjustments
- Understand subtleties of gender perspective
- Eloquently manage questions and answers
- Incorporate powerful debrief techniques
You probably know one or more of Liz and Steve's Behavioral Presentation Coaching clients:
Abacus Capital Group
American Realty Advisors
Berkshire Realty Ventures
Century Bridge Capital
Guggenheim Real Estate Partners
Mesa West Capital
Pearlmark Real Estate Partners
PM Realty Group
Real Capital Analytics
Square Mile Capital
USAA Real Estate Company
Testimonials from our workshop participants
- “ Liz and Steve have a unique style and incorporate an effective combination of formal coaching and creative (and actually enjoyable) exercises."
- "I have been to other presentation classes that were too general. The fact that you knew the audience and understood the specific challenges of our “day-to-day” presentations made this a very useful program."
- “My delivery was noticeably enhanced as a result of your guidance. I look forward to working with you in the future.”
- “…the techniques to raise self-awareness extend beyond the business setting to general personal communications.”
- “They bring the added benefit of both the male and female perspective.”
- "… fantastic learning opportunity…all of the participants responded positively to the stimulating and challenging program“
- ‘Our team is still talking about your workshop. Thank you for the experience."
We look forward to seeing you there!
Liz Weiner and Steve Felix
"It's not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it that makes the difference!"
~Liz & Steve