San Diego Road Runner Sports Adventure Run
San Diego, CA
HAVE FUN! GET CRAZY! SCORE BIG!
You’re in for one mind-blowing evening of FREE, prize-tastic fitness FUN when you join runners LIKE YOU for the nation’s BIGGEST group fun run at your San Diego Road Runner Sports retail store! Enjoy 60 minutes of FUN as you run (or walk) at your own pace & collect FREE raffle tickets along the way. Then, toast to your adventure & meet new friends in the beer garden while scoring up to $3,000 in FREE raffle prizes!
So, grab your friends, family & coworkers & join the ADVENTURE... RSVP TODAY!
HERE'S THE LOW-DOWN!
Your May Adventure Run is Fiesta themed. Come dressed in your favorite fiesta attire to score bonus tickets at checkin.
- 5:00-6:30PM Be the First to Demo products, EARN BONUS RAFFLE TICKETS & SHOP
- 6:30-7:30PM Run or Walk to Fun Checkpoints at Your Own Pace
- 7:30-8:00PM Win FREE Raffle Prizes & Enjoy Your Stone Brew Beer Garden
- 8:00PM-? Keep the Fun Going at Your After Party (at Player's Sports Bar - 7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd)
*Remember, you’re very important to us, so a light is required for April and October Adventure Run's to keep you safe.
* Register by noon on event day to receive a FREE beer ticket & GPS-guided map emailed to you at 6:35PM on event night ($3 per beer otherwise) beer purchases benefit The Ethiopia Project... Cheers!
* Wear your Adventure Run shirt to receive a FREE beer ticket & earn DOUBLE raffle tickets at event checkpoints! (2 beer maximum per person)
* Score EXTRA raffle tickets when you Like us on Facebook& check out the secret checkpoint on event night!
Here's your chance to help your community charity Team Challenge
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is a non-profit, volunteer-driven organization dedicated to finding the cures for Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis. Since their founding over four decades ago, CCFA has remained at the forefront of research in Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Today, they fund cutting-edge studies at major medical institutions, nurture investigators at the early stages of their careers, and finance underdeveloped areas of research. In addition, their educational workshops and programs, along with their scientific journal, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, enable medical professionals to keep pace with this rapidly growing field.
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s endurance training and fundraising program. With Team Challenge, you’ll find new strength inside yourself, and help find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis - two painful, debilitating, and seldom-discussed digestive diseases. With their Half Marathon and Triathlon Training Programs, you'll train for a rewarding and exciting endurance event at one of their great destination races while raising vital funds for research into these diseases. Funds raised will help make new treatments possible and fuel the search for cures. Please consider making a donation at pre-registration to help Team Challenge continue their mission.