San Diego ArchiCAD User Group
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Diego, CA
Join Team GRAPHISOFT in San Diego on November 12th! At this User Group Meeting, not only will you meet and collaborate with your peers and share best practices, you'll also get a first-hand look at the new features in ArchiCAD 17.
At this User Group, we will break into small, informational groups to discuss and find answers to questions or problems that you may be having adopting BIM. We need new and experienced users alike, so please attend with your laptop (and extension cord) and any projects you'd like to share.
Attend this User Group and:
- Meet Andrew Stoneman, our new Southern California GRAPHISOFT Representative
- Engage in a discussion around ArchiCAD best practices
- Participate in a Q&A to get all your questions answered
- Enjoy food and drinks as you mingle with your colleagues
- Join the planning process for our next basics course, which we hope to conduct later this month
- And more!
PS - Don't forget to bring your laptop (and extension cord). And please join our Facebook Page!
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America
GRAPHISOFT® ignited the BIM revolution with ArchiCAD®, the industry first BIM software for architects. GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as the revolutionary GRAPHISOFT BIM Server™, the world’s first real-time BIM collaboration environment, and the GRAPHISOFT EcoDesigner™, the world's first fully integrated building energy modeling application. GRAPHISOFT’s innovative solutions have fundamentally changed the way architects around the world design and collaborate.