San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
GET READY TO REALLY LEARN WHAT THE OPPOSITE SEX IS REALLY THINKING WHEN IT COMES TO DATING, SEX, AND RELATIONSHIPS!
Over the past few months many of you have been attending our great Scenergy mixers in San Antonio. We know a few of you actually even made a connection or two, for some of you maybe not, either way we've all had a great time. So this time we're going to try something different with the subject of dating & relationships with a bit of mixing and mingling.
Take this scenario...
So you've got his/her number or maybe you even have a date set for next Friday night and you're excited, then you start thinking...
"Should I call the next day, or should I wait and do the three day rule?"
"Should I kiss on the first date?"
"Why didn't they call me again?"
"Do women really prefer "bad boys" over gentlemen?"
Want to know what the opposite sex really thinks or expects on a date? Want to know if you're sending the wrong message and not even know it?
Maybe this one sounds familiar, "It seemed like we had a good time last night but how do I know if he really likes me or not?"
Just what exactly do men/women really want???
So let's have a friendly, real discussion about dating in today's world and what we can learn from each other.
Here's how this is gonna work:
If you've ever had a question you always wanted an honest answer to from the opposite sex, but were afraid to ask - here's your chance. Everyone will have an opportunity to write down as many anonymous questions as you want. Then the host will be reading them to the group to allow any member(s) of the group to answer anything you've always wanted to know. So gather your questions and bring them on!
This should be a fun and interesting night of great conversation where each of us will have the opportunity to learn more about what the opposite sex really thinks.
So come out, grab a drink, and join us at Raffles for a brand new kind of event we call "He Said, She Said."
* Appetizers provided for attendees, the earlier you come the more you get to taste!
* Happy Hour specials exclusive only for those that are part of this event!
7 - 7:15 p.m. - Participants Arrive, Register, and Pay (If at the door tickets are available)
7:30 - 8:45 p.m. - "He Said, She Said"
8:45 - 9:00 p.m. - Raffle Prizes and Closing Remarks
* In order to forecast an expected number of attendees by gender we HIGHLY recommend you purchase a pre-paid ticket. By pre-paying you are not only helping us organize better, but ensuring a well balanced event for all attendees.
$20 at the door (if tickets available)
$15 pre-paid RSVP *(Limited to 25 male/ 25 female tickets)
pre-pay at www.scenergy-dating.com
* Once the first 10 male/ 10 female tickets have been sold, we will release more tickets in increments. We are able to hold a maximum of 50 singles (25 male/ 25 female)!
Men - Come presentable; highly recommend collared shirt with jeans or slacks.
Women - Come casual but classy; do not have to come in a dress but blouses recommended over shirts.
Tips for "He Said, She Said":
1. Don't ask the same questions, be unique in what you want to learn from the opposite sex.
2. Do not bring up offensive subjects, act awkward, or generally make people feel uncomfortable.
3. Stay away from crossing people off your mental checklist in 10 seconds. Let the person express themselves and remember they just might be nervous at first.
4. Smile, Smile, Smile!
5. Keep an open and positive mind - make friends, network, setup a future date, or simply learn about yourself.
When & Where
Scenergy Dating, LLC
Scenergy Dating, LLC is the premier online, dating events, and matcmaking service for friendly singles in Texas.
Established in September 2010 as a local business that caters to singles of all ages, professions, lifestyles, and hobbies. The company promotes the creation of relationships through public group socials by "Putting the meet back into dating".
Social events for singles range from speed dating, outdoor events, wine socials, art galleries, and more. The website carries dating articles, tips, and a 24/7 database of singles in Texas as well as boasts a professional team of matchmakers and dating coaches.