Four Day Four Fields Training (11-14 Nov 2016)
Location: 5807 Interstate 10 Frontage Rd, San Antonio, TX 78201
Cost: You will pay for your own lodging, meals and transportation.
Primary Instructors: Bud and Denise Abbott, John and Janelle Williams, Brett and Abigail Wilson, Ben Hannah, Jason Ross, Nacho and Sara Pecina, and Chuck and Deb Wood.
The Four Day Four Fields Intensive is for all levels of disciple-makers and church planters. It is an adult learning process designed to give a Biblical paradigmn for disciple-making and church planting. It is intense (thus the name). The homework is to read through Jesus' ministry in Matthew 8-10, Luke 8-10, and Paul's journeys in Act 13-20 prior to the training and answer the following questions;
- How did they engage the lost?
- How did they share the gospel?
- How did they make disciples?
- How did they form community (church)?
- How did they multiply leaders?
- How did they abide in the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit?
We will update you with information as we get closer. We look forward to being with you and seeing Jesus advance His kingdom through our efforts!