Join me for trivia, a silent auction, and free appetizers as we come together for a night of food, fun, and friendly competition! Help me raise money for Trinity Boston Foundation, enjoy some drinks, and meet new friends.
I am running the 2017 Boston Marathon to raise money and awareness for Trinity Boston Foundation's Sole Train program. This program inspires Boston's youth to realize their potential and accomplish goals they never thought possible as they train for and complete a half marathon.
Here are some facts about Sole Train:
- $7,500 - Sam's total fundraising goal
- $300 - the amount Soul Train spends per child per year
- $30 - average race-entry cost for students
- 8+ - average miles per week students run
- 17 - approximate number of students Sam will support with her fundraising goal
- 8 - approximate number of countries Boston International High School students come from (Haiti, Nigeria, Somali, Dominican Republic, Turkey, France, Cape Verde, Syria)
- 100% - students qualify for free breakfast, lunch, and snacks due to low-income status
- 100% - donations go DIRECTLY to Trinity Boston Foundation programming
I'm really looking forward to seeing you!