Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
- Pick-Up Times and Locations can be found above, under Registration Type. If you don't see 'em, click More Info.
- All BTS BusParties are Round-Trip unless otherwise noted (in the event or ticket title).
- Bus to Show does not use tickets--regardless of which “Delivery Method” you select, you will not receive any. When you reserve, your name is recorded on our check-in list.
- Bring your ID.
- Check your email and voicemail often prior to departure for updates/changes. We’ll try not to make any (especially last minute).
How membership works:
- If you are reserving for just yourself, membership enrollment is part of the checkout process, so you don't need to do anything extra.
- If you are reserving for a group, ALL OTHER riders in your party MUST:
- If the bus you're after is full, keep checking back often, as we add buses frequently. You can also put your name on the waitlist and we'll do our best to contact you in the order you sign up if space becomes available.
If you get turned away, don't worry, we still have an option for you. We have partnered with Uber to provide $25 off a ride for new Uber accounts. This might not cover your entire trip, but it's definitely a start. To claim your discounted ride, please sign up for an Uber account by downloading the app to your iPhone or Android, and enter code bustoshow under "Promotions." Or just sign up at http://www.uber.com/go/bustoshow
Reserving your spot early helps ensure that this bus will pop off. So does telling all your friends...and enemies. If we don't have enough reservations (10 - 20 riders), we might have to cancel this bus or combine it with another trip. Please check your phone and email frequently prior to the event to make sure you are up to speed on any last-minute changes. We'll do our best to give you more than a day's notice of any changes. Trust us, we hate canceling buses, almost as much as you hate having them canceled, so let's work together and try to get everyone we know and don't know to ride safely to and from the show with us.
This trial membership includes reservations on the bus to this show and all other benefits of membership to The Basics Fund. Monthly members please click where it says "enter promotional code" and type your member password. To purchase a monthly membership please go here: http://tbfmembership.eventbrite.com/
Like the trial membership? You'll love the monthly--all you can handle TBF events and merch including free busparties on any TBF bus. Learn more about our memberships by clicking here.
- Before the event:
- We can refund your trial membership if you give us at least 48 hours notice.
- If the refund request is within 48 hours of the event, and we have time and personnel available to do so, we will refund 50% of the Trial Membership fee and cancel your reservation.
- If we cancel a bus due to low ridership, we will issue a full refund for any trial memberships associated with that trip.
- After the event:
- Remember that we are a membership-based non-profit. You are not purchasing a bus ticket, you are purchasing a membership to the organization. This membership includes many perks including access to, buses, DJs, and exclusive discounts and giveaways from our partnering businesses. Therefore we rarely offer membership refunds based on issues with bus service itself. Rather, we reinviest your membership dues to help improve the quality of the bus service we can offer to our members in the future.
- If you are purchasing a Trial Membership, this is an example of what it’s like to be a part of our organization. Usually it’s fantastic beyond imagination, but occasionally, things go wrong and maybe we are a little late, or a DJ doesn't show up, or the sound equipment malfunctions, etc. We do not offer refunds for these types of things.
- Officially, we only offer membership refunds if we are unable to provide you with a sober transportation solution of some type. With that said, we are reasonable people, and we have a psychological complex where we need to be loved by every single person who meets us, so sometimes we refund trial memberships if something is extremely unsatisfactory.