Actions and Detail Panel
SAM FINE HANDS - ON MASTERCLASS
Sat, April 1, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT
FINALLY! A SAM FINE HANDS - ON MASTERCLASS!
With only 25 seats available, this class provides a rare opportunity to intimately observe Sam during his signature makeup demo and receive personal assistance during your hands - on makeup session. Afterwards, each artist will have their work photographed by a professional beauty photographer and receive a Certificate of Completion.
Payment in Full:
TOTAL INVESTMENT $2000.00 (*Eventbrite fee not included)
TOTAL INVESTMENT $2250.00
1st Payment: $500.00 Due upon registration (*Eventbrite fee not included)
2nd Payment: $1000.00 Due March 15th (*5% credit card fee may apply)
Final Payment: $750.00 Due March 31st (*5% credit card fee may apply)
*All payments are non-refundable and can be applied towards any future Sam Fine seminars for a period of one (1) year.
*Payments may not be applied to third party beauty seminars featuring Sam Fine.
9:00am - 1:00pm Sam Fine Demonstration
Fine performs his signature makeup demonstration where he sets the record straight on all makeup fundamentals – gracefully grooming eyebrows, creating a flawless foundation, contouring and highlighting, false lash application (strips and individuals), selecting lipcolors in both neutral and dramatic shades and much, much more.
1:00pm - 1:30pm Lunch Break
- Visit the Westin Foundry Kitchen & Bar or any nearby eateries
1:30pm - 4:30pm Hands - On Application
- Attendees will practice new techniques learned during class, while Fine observes and assists each artist towards completing their finished look.
4:00pm - 6:00pm Photoshoot
- Each model will be photographed by a professional beauty photographer, allowing each artist to document their work and evaluate their artistry.*
(*memory sticks, containing unretouched model images, will be provided to each attendee)
6:00pm - 7:00pm Review/Q&A
- Sam Fine will evaluate each artists work and take questions from attendees. Fine will also discuss varying facets of the makeup industry - i.e. industry standards, establishing and improving current rates, career opportunities in the makeup industry, etc.
Marking the successful conclusion of the day, each artist will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion
Models will be supplied for each artist during the Hands - On portion of the seminar
All artists should bring their full makeup kit. However, each artist will receive an assortment of Sam Fine's Favorite products to use during the hands - on portion of class.
- No filming of any kind during Sam Fine's makeup demo
- Attendees are not allowed to bring visitors into the event space
- Attendees may bring beverages and light snacks into event space
- If for any reason, you cannot attend class, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
ABOUT SAM FINE
With over a decade dedicated to beauty, Sam Fine is the leading authority in beauty for women of color. He's been called upon to work his magic on supermodels Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks, Iman and superstars Queen Latifah, Vanessa Williams, Jennifer Hudson and more. Sam’s work has appeared on magazine covers and fashion pages of Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Essence. In 1998, he became a top - selling author after the release of Fine Beauty: Beauty Basics and Beyond for African – American Women. As follow-up, Fine introduced his first instructional DVD, Fine: The Basics of Beauty, in October 2009.