Galveston Historical Foundation's Texas Seaport Museum transforms to a London wharf for this toast to the end of the day and beginning of the evening. The Tall Ship ELISSA welcomes you onboard for heavy appetizers, cocktails, cannon fire and special guests leading up to Saturday night’s Pickwicks’s Lanternlight Parade. Reservations are required.
- Tenderloin atop Crunchy Crostini
- Teriyaki Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Pesto, Siracha Shrimp & Basil Bruschetta
- Mixed Cold Canapés - Spinach mousse in a mini filo cup, and creamy whipped Brie with toasted almonds and fruit chutney in mini filo cup.
- Lady Elissa Lemonaid (Lemonade, Vodka, and a splash of Cranberry)
Tickets are non-refundable.