Saltwater Celtic Music Festival
Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 1:00 PM - Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
At Thomas Point Beach, Brunswick
The 2012 Saltwater Celtic Music Festival, will be held at Thomas Point Beach in Brunswick. The festival will occur on Saturday and Sunday, July 14-15, 2012. Gates open at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. on Sunday. The Saltwater Celtic Music Festival features an array of international performers including: Enter the Haggis, Black 47, The Screaming Orphans, Carbon Leaf, artist in residence Michael Shaughnessy and much more! Buy advance tickets to the festival through the MMM website and a portion of your purchase goes to the Museum. It’s a great way to support the Museum and enjoy fantastic music. Visit www.saltwaterfest.com for a full listing of performers or for more information.
- Lawn chair or blanket!
- Umbrella - Saltwater is a rain or shine event with limited coverage in the event of a shower.
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Screen
DO NOT BRING
- Liquor or Beer
- Firearms, Explosives or Fireworks
- Skateboards, Roller Skates, Scooters
- Canopies or Beach Umbrellas (unless you are willing to set it up at the extreme rear of the audience area)
When & Where
Maine Maritime Museum
Maine Maritime Museum offers a myriad of opportunities to explore Maine’s maritime heritage and culture and to experience the mystique of Maine.
Visitors can find:
- -fascinating exhibits brimming with art and artifacts
- -contemporary, interactive areas for children and adults
- -an historic shipyard with five of the original 19th century buildings
- -a Victorian-era shipyard owners home
- -an active waterfront
- -a life-size sculptural representation of the largest wooden sailing vessel ever built
- -a scenic campus on the bank of the Kennebec River