Actions and Detail Panel
Salsa Night at Agava Restaurant: Party with Lesson
Wed, Nov 16, 2016, 10:00 PM – Thu, Nov 17, 2016, 1:00 AM EST
Latin Rhythms, Dance Lesson, Indoor and Outdoor Dance Floors, Fun and Welcoming Regulars, at Ithaca's Hottest Weekly Party. ¡Hasta la Rumba!
* DJs Michael Luis, Luis Vivanco & Guests spinning the best of Salsa and Latin Dance Music.
* 10-10:30pm FREE dance lesson (with cover): Salsa, Bachata and Latin Movement. Party til 1am.
* Two dance floors, indoor and outdoors, bar and lounge areas
* Ithaca's finest Mojitos, Margaritas and Cocktails. Extensive beer and wine selection.
* Fine tuned sound and club-ambient lighting.
* 18+ admission. $5 Cover ($4 if dining, kitchen open til 10pm). Gov ID with Age and Photo Required.
1st Wednesday of Month: Free Margarita or Mojito if your birthday is any day that month.
2nd Wednesday: $4 Dealer's House Tequila Shots
3rd Wednesday: $2 off All Draft Beer
4th Wednesday: $1 off All Mojitos: Agava, Mango, Cilantro, Strawberry, Pomegranate
5th Wednesday: $5 Agava Margaritas
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING
Tcat BUS: Free with College ID. Take 92 or 93 on CU campus or at Schwartz Center in Collegetown all night to AGAVA. Last 93 departs AGAVA at 1:05am. Plan trip at http://tcat.nextinsight.com/
TAXI: 607.277.777. Discount for multiple passengers.
DRIVE or WALK: http://goo.gl/maps/NwoJK.
PARKING: in front and in back of Agava. Overflow parking in lots behind Agava. Plenty of parking.
Please support Agava, restaurant workers and the dance community by tipping the bar staff 20% for each drink. For summary of tipping protocols, visit:
Dinner discount for students of Salsa and Latin dance, see class info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/palanteithacaevents/events/