San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to the Salesforce Southeast Florida User Group event registration page.
We are excited to be hosting a "Dreamforce 2 U" event on Wed. December 7th from 3-7pm in place of our usual meeting! Special guests will present on topics and features that were announced at Dreamforce including Einstein, Communities, Wave Analytics, Upgrading to Lighting, and more! We will also hear from several of our user group members about creative solutions they successfully implemented at their companies. Additionally, we will introduce an exciting volunteer opportunity for you to leverage your Salesforce skills with students in the local south Florida community! To round out the agenda, we will have a networking reception with partner tables setup to demo new technologies and answer questions about Dreamforce, Saleforce, and best practices. This will be an awesome event you won't want to miss!
Target audience: Executives, Managers, Salesforce Admins, Salesforce Developers
- Salesforce: Dreamforce 2 U special guest speakers. Topics will include:
- Dreamforce highlights
- Planning your upgrade to Lightning
- Einstein/Wave Analytics - what's new and exciting? what does the future look like?
- Marketing Cloud - top new features of Pardot and Exact Target
- Customer Spotlight 1: Erick Mahle (Founder at FullOpp.com) - Extending Salesforce with employee, customer, and partner communities
- Customer Spotlight 2: Selina Suarez (NYC Women in Tech User Group co-leader) - User Group Community Project
- Vendor Showcase: ActivePBX, FullOpp, JuicyResults, RealZips, and SkyPlanner
- User Group Member Networking & Refreshments
Please note the event will begin promptly at 3:00PM and we recommend you arrive between 2:30 - 3:00 for check-in. We will be located in the Auditorium (to the LEFT, when you enter the main entrance).
Looking forward to a great event!
Christine Pechter , Salesforce MVP & Southeast Florida User Group co-leader
Erick Mahle , Salesforce Evangelist
Special thanks to our sponsors!
Territory Management powered by Zip codes - Territory Management | Route Leads | Data Quality | Market Data | Analytics
The native RealZips app empowers your team with zip codes, geographic data structure, and market data. Help your team focus on the right geographic areas, meet the right customers, at the right time.