Sales Training: High Performance Selling Seminar
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 8:30 AM - Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 4:00 PM (CDT)
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
The objective of the 3-Day High Performance Selling Seminar is to provide sellers with the understanding, and ability, to execute highly effective sales calls and sell cycles in a solutions environment. Every prospect/customer interaction is too important to be left to chance, so this workshop will provide sellers with the framework, strategies, tactics, and tools to help make them more consistent…and effective.
The foundation of the methodology is a research-based model on how buyers buy. Further, it assumes the product/service being sold is perceived by the buyer to be either expensive or a commodity. Attendees will learn how to align with their buyers throughout the sell cycle and differentiate themselves by HOW they sell, not just WHAT they sell.
Focus is put on the discreet steps required to complete a successful solutions-based sales call. Specifically, sellers are instructed in a comprehensive set of sales call processes:
- Opportunity identification. Taking the proactive steps necessary to identify where high probability opportunities exist in an account in order to ‘get in first’.
- Prospecting/Account penetration to initiate real opportunities
- Need development. Getting a buyer to admit a critical business issue and then developing a solution that differentiates you from your competitors
- Determining the value of your solution with the buyer
- Qualification/disqualification at the sales call and sell cycle levels · Gaining rapid access to key decision makers and defining the steps leading to a buying decision
- Overcoming situations where the competition got in first
- Negotiating throughout the sales process to avoid having to discount to get the order.
- How to "pull it all together" to build and maintain a balanced pipeline for long-term success.
- Improving forecast accuracy based on actions completed with your buyer, not gut feeling.
Great emphasis is placed on how to define, manage, qualify, and control sell cycles. Key topics include:
- Aligning our selling behavior with our buyers
- Identifying and accessing buyers with the power and ability to buy
- Objectively qualify throughout the selling process (identify, and disqualify, loser opportunities early)
- Building a sell cycle control letter to a power person to achieve sell cycle control
- The significance of developing an ‘Action Plan’ with a buyer to help ensure that each activity advances the sale toward closure
- Establishing value for your solution in the mind of the buyer
- The timing and positioning of proposals
- Negotiating for things you want, and avoiding price concessions, to create a win-win situation
What you will take with you:
- High Performance Selling Manual
- Electronic templates to construct custom sales calls and sell cycles sales tools
- Follow-up phone consulting support (thru June)
To learn more, contact:
630-653-6471 - office