How Good are Your Negotiation Skills?
How often have we had to give up too much during negotiations? We are trying to do business and make some money doing what we love, but we end up offering special discounts, cutting prices, or committing ourselves to way too much... just to get a deal.
In the long run, we leave $10,000s or even $100,000s on the table.
In this meetup I'm going to discuss some ways to avoid this fate:
- A few easy-to-remember techniques to turn a negotiation more in your favor
- What to include in your "negotiation plan" before you pitch a new client (and if you don't have a negotiation plan, how to create one)
- How to avoid a "price battle" and have a real dialogue with your client about the value of the service
- And more...
Register now, see you there!
The Sales Skills Meetup is a regular meetup in Manhattan, New York City.
If you are:
- An entrepreneur or small business owner
- Selling high-priced B2B or B2C services ($1,000+ per purchase)
- Interested in improving your marketing and sales process
...Then you will learn a ton of valuable information from these meetups.
Each talk will cover a different aspect of the sales and marketing process, such as:
- Overcoming objections and resistance from the customer
- Explaining the value of your services
- Finding more prospects and leads
- How to pitch your service
- Understanding your customer better and what they need
- Developing new programs and packages that appeal to your market
- Managing the relationship with your clients
- Upselling to higher-priced services after the initial purchase
- And more
Who will benefit from this meetup?
- Personal Coaches
- Business Consultants
- Financial Advisors
- Personal Trainers
- Web and Mobile App Developers
- Personal Stylists
- Event Managers
- Photographers & Videographers
- Music Producers
- Video Producers
- Interior Designers
- And a lot more...
If you don't see your profession on the list, you are still welcome to come and learn some great new sales ideas!
I'm Justin, a Sales and Communication Consultant. You can learn more about me on my website.
Register now and I will see you at the event!