San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn how to sell more and win more repeat business.
Get on better with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
Create an environment that ensures success.
Increase your influence.
- Ever wonder why some people just don't respond the way you think they should?
- Why it’s easy to do business with some people and not with others?
- Have you ever thought that your approach to communicating is just not working with certain individuals in your work and/or personal life?
- Want to increase sales?
- Puzzled at why others make decisions in a completely different manner than you would?
- Or why some potential clients suffer from buyer’s remorse and others don’t?
This practical workshop will help you understand why others do what they do. And what you can do about it.
Sign up to discover the power of understanding behaviour and how it can help you become more effective in your work. You will:
- Understand and appreciate your own and others’ behavioural styles and motivations
- Develop strategies to communicate and deal more effectively with different types of people at the workplace, with clients and prospects, and in your personal life.
- Improve how you get on with colleagues, clients and customers
- Learn a framework for creating an environment that ensures success for yourself and others at work.
This will be a fast-paced and highly interactive seminar using your own Extended DISC behavioural and communication report. Come prepared to get involved, have fun and work. It will change the way you see yourself and other people. You will have more success with clients and when you sell - win more business.
What’s included: You will receive your own free Extended DISC Profile Assessment and worksheets (worth £60) and refreshments. Coffee/Tea from 1.15pm.
Investment: £150 including VAT and booking fees
3 hours CPD
Ermine Amies runs Sandler Training in Norwich. Sandler Training is the world leader in providing innovative sales, sales management training and consulting for small to medium-sized businesses, professional service companies as well as corporate training for FTSE 100 companies. Ermine brings a wealth of experience in sales and business development and offers new ideas and practical training, support and advice – that delivers meaningful ROI to businesses and professional practices committed to growth.